|It maintains the browser session data to provide the basic page functionality for a single visit.
|It is used to protect the page against malicious or fake HTTP requests.
|Keeps the cookie notification window closed/open.
What is CNG?
- CNG is compressed natural gas that mainly consists of methane.
- CNG is made by compressing natural gas to less than 1% of its natural volume at standard atmospheric pressure.
- This compressed natural gas is stored at a pressure of 200–230 bar and can be used to fuel vehicle engines.
- Compressed natural gas has a higher energy content than petrol or diesel.
- A CNG-powered vehicle is as quick and easy to refuel as a petrol or diesel vehicle.
- CO2 emissions from compressed natural gas are about 25% lower than those from petrol.
- In addition, nitrogen oxide emissions are up to 90% lower because the combustion of compressed natural gas only produces carbon dioxide and water vapour, whereas the combustion of petrol produces chemical compounds such as carbon monoxide, nitrogen oxide, hydrocarbons etc.
- Moreover, natural gas is also eco-friendly because it is transported by pipeline rather than by road or rail.
CNG is a fuel that produces less emissions than petrol, diesel or LPG. CNG-powered engines produce 23–35% less CO2, 98% less harmful fine dust particles and 87–90% less nitrogen dioxide emissions than petrol or diesel engines.
What is the difference between gases?
Differences between CNG and LPG
Although both are gaseous, there are significant differences between them:
- LPG is a liquefied gas stored at a pressure of 16 bar, while CNG is a compressed natural gas stored at 230 bar.
- CNG is stored at a pressure that is 12–14 times higher than LPG.
- CNG gas is made by compressing natural gas, whereas LPG is collected from natural gas condensate deposits, where it is produced naturally, or is made during the oil refining process.
Professionalism29 years of industry experience
ConvenienceFuel and electricity from one supplier
Local company75 Virši locations and more than 750 employees
Company listed on the stock exchangeIn 2021, the company’s shares were listed on Nasdaq Riga stock exchange