Conditions of participation
Any shareholder, who owns 100 or more shares of JSC VIRŠI-A can register for the shareholder loyalty program (hereinafter - the programme).
These conditions constitute an agreement between JSC VIRŠI-A (unified reg. No. 40003242737, legal address: Kalna iela 17, Aizkraukle, Aizkraukle rural territory, Aizkraukle municipality, LV-5101, Latvia) and the participant of the programme on participation in the programme (upon registering participation in the programme and approving you as the owner of shares, which correspond to the participation of the number of shares determined for the programme, the shareholder shall become as a participant of the programme). By participating in the program, the participant is given the opportunity to receive benefits in accordance with these conditions.
Before participating in the program, the participant must become familiar with these terms and conditions and the privacy statement of the shareholder loyalty program, and confirm that the participant has read them. The shareholder of JSC VIRŠI-A has the right to choose whether he or she wants to become a participant of the programme.
The privacy statement of the shareholder loyalty programme forms an integral part of these terms and conditions and the participant is informed about it before starting to participate in the programme.
In order to receive the programme offer, a shareholder, who owns at least 100 shares of JSC VIRŠI- A shall register on the website www.virsi.lv /investoriem, specifying his/her:
- Name, surname or name of a legal person
- Personal identity number or registration number
- Email address
- Phone number for communication and receipt of e-vouchers - Address - for receipt of a loyalty card
After registration and verification of the ownership rights of the shareholder, the shareholder will receive a confirmation email regarding participation in the programme.
The list of participant of the programme is being updated on the 10th date of each month or on the next business day (if the 10th date is a day-off or public holiday) . At the time of update of the list of shareholders, the shareholders, the number of share of JSC VIRŠI-A owned by whom, does not comply with the provisions of the programme, shall be deleted from the list of shareholders and the new shareholders, the number of shares of JSC VIRŠI-A owned by whom, corresponds with the provisions of the programme, shall be added after the registration in the program. New shareholders, if they wish to become members of the programme, shall register on the above-mentioned website and a shareholder’s loyalty card shall be sent to the specified address.
Each participant of the programme shall receive one loyalty card, providing the following benefits:
- 7 cents per litre/kilogram discount for all fuels (DD, E98, E95, LPG, CNG)
- 30% discount on coffee drinks
- 30% discount on meals prepared on the spot (all meals from the current menu)
- 30% discount on car goods
- 30% discount on dischargeable windshield fluid
- 30% discount on car washing
- Every six months an e-mail about the news of the company and the industry, as well as information about new products and e-coupons that offers a limited number of seasonal new products for free, as well as other important information about the changes or news of the Programme.
Discounts do not apply to meal sets on the menu.
Fuel discount is calculated from the current price at the fuel station. The discount is not applied
for wholesale purchases.
Discounts do not sump up with the current discounts and benefits, due to the participant of the
Programme as the participant of other activities organized by JSC VIRŠI-A, such as loyalty programme. At the same time, it does not affect the right of the participant of the Programme to use the benefits, due to him or her, in accordance with other activities organized by JSC VIRŠI-A, to the extent they do not overlap with benefits of the Programme.
If the loyalty card is lost, JSC VIRŠI-A shall be notified and the shareholder can receive a new card.
- JSC VIRŠI-A reserves the right, by informing the participants in advance, to change the terms and conditions of the programme, as well as to terminate the Programme and its benefits in full or in part.
- JSC VIRŠI-A shall notify about the changes or termination of the Programme no later than 15 days before the changes enter into force, by sending information in the form of e-mail to the e-mail address provided by the Participant.
Termination of participation in the Program
Participant can terminate participation in the Program by either:
- if the Participant submits a signed application regarding the wish to terminate the participation in the Programme and sends it to JSC VIRŠI-A in accordance with the contact information specified in these Terms and Conditions.
- JSC VIRŠI - A may suspend/ terminate the participation of the Participant in the Programme in the following ways:
- if the Participant uses the loyalty card in violation of these Terms and Conditions, for example, illegally uses a card that does not belong to the Participant, otherwise tries to harm the stability, security of the Programme, interests of JSC VIRŠI - A or other Program participants, the Card may be blocked without a separate notice, but participation of the Participant in the Program may be irrevocably terminated;
- if JSC VIRŠI - A decides to terminate the operation of the Programme and notifies about the termination of the Programme. -AS VIRŠI - A shall notify about the termination of the Programme on the Programme Website or by sending information in the form of e-mail to the e- mail address indicated for each Participant;
- if the Participant objects to the Terms or Conditions of Participation stipulated in the Privacy Statement in full or in any part thereof and as a result, in the opinion of JSC VIRŠI - A, it is not possible or it is difficult to ensure the participation of the Participant in the Programme.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with the laws and regulations of the Republic of Latvia.
All disputes relating to these Terms and Conditions or the Programme shall be solved, at first, by way of negotiations. If the Parties fail to reach an agreement, disputes shall be settled in accordance with the procedure determined by the regulatory enactments of the Republic of Latvia.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court or any other competent institution to be partially or wholly invalid or unenforceable, other parts of these Terms and Conditions shall remain enforceable and binding.
These Terms and Conditions shall enter into force on 9 November 2021.